THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 19, 2009

all Rubbish here .

( no chinese program here . PAISEH see my poor english xD )


Wednesday .

I go Ipoh.
sit bus myself leh . add my 1 cousin oso hehex
still sit with APUNENE .
>_< but still ok HAHA.

Sit 2 hours . sit till my ass tia . TT
finally i reach Ipoh ^^



Stupid things .

walao . i reali stupid till can .( SHUT UP ! i noe my english standard poor !)
I bring many things come .

__ laptop
__ mouse
__ fan

i no bring my charges come . T__T
pekcek .
suak lo. no nid use .

now using my cousin 's laptop .
sipek pai yong . ( cuz no the programm )


东方神起

my cousin keep say 东方神起 东方神起
later i bcome their fans HAHA ^_^


Thursday .

early early say want go PARADE .
thn 2day cant wake up .
lazy ~

night go a shopping mall . malayian go de.
we go buy something .
buy finish go eat supper .

WAN TAN HO .
actually i eat before la .
but they say ipoh more tasty .


2molo i go JUSCO buy Tshirt n something BLABLA .

cuz i very busy nest week start .
after bck from singapore , i rest 1 day.
thn straight go practical of camp .


next time upload more clear when i back home .

0 comments: