THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 18, 2009

BED day

2day morning..very early wake up,thn go vb..wahaha,we 2day 'pick up' the tiang and thn call boys do..= =,they say us stupid..



i dunnoe y oso..we always ply set wif boys but dunnoe y always lose,

is we noob??

or they too geng??

neh..STUPID reason


11.38am reach home..TT,thn sleep jor..[not yet bath]..wakakaz,my mami scold me..zang di take rotan..^^ luckyly i faz faz rush to toilet..abo tat rotan wif rosak oso..



after bath,go c 大冬瓜,hahax,laugh till pa to tia..^^, cuz tat act till reali good..

finish jor..ZZZZZZZZZZ,sleeppppp



tik tok,tik tok..======9.20pm..i 3.00pm sleeppp till 9.20pm..

my dai ka jie always close my fan..n -wake up!!!!-hak sei...she call me wake up use a speaker..= =

aha,but i still love her altough we always !#!X!X##..

1 comments:

hpxieh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.